You will need a greased cookie sheet.
- 225 g (1/2lb) butter, softened
- 180 mL (2/3 cup) Fairtrade Sugar
- 180 mL (2/3 cup) Fairtrade Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Fairtrade vanilla extract
- 375 mL (1 ½ cups) whole wheat flour
- 5 mL (1 tsp) sea salt
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking soda
- 250 mL (1 cup) Fairtrade Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 500 mL (2 cups) rolled oats
- 60 mL (1/4cup) walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Cream butter using a stand mixer. Gradually add sugar to butter. Add eggs to mixture and beat well. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda, and gradually add to sugar mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, rolled oats and nuts to mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet by the spoonful.
- Bake in oven at 175 °C (350 °F) for 10–12 minutes.
Click here for more Camino recipes