- School of the Year - COLLÈGE DE L’ASSOMPTION
- New Product of the Year - KICKING HORSE COFFEE COLD BREW
- Event of the Year - LA VENTE-TROTTOIR ÉQUITABLE DE TROIS-RIVIÈRES
- Retailer of the Year - CHOICES MARKETS
- Campus of the Year - UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
- Product of the Year - ETHICAL BEAN’S SWEET ESPRESSO
- Excellence in Producer Partnership - RGC COFFEE
- Workplace of the Year - OXFAM QUÉBEC
- Excellence in Education and Public Outreach - MCIC FOR THEIR FAIR TRADE WINED-UP - INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEEK
- Licensee of the Year - CAMINO, LA SIEMBRA
- Town of the Year - TROIS-RIVIÈRES
- Fair Trade Campus Week All-Star – HUMBER COLLEGE
- Fairtrade All-Star – GIADA SIMONE
- Lifetime Achievement Awards – JEFF & DEBBIE MOORE, JUST US! COFFEE ROASTERS
We also announced Special Recognition for 3 groups:
- Fair Trade Town All Star: Brandon, Manitoba – for their continuous commitment to Fair Trade within the community.
- Retail All-Star: Federated Co-operatives Limited – for their ongoing support of Fairtrade at a retail level.
- Event: The World’s Largest Fair Trade Bake Sale – a national campaign spearheaded by Oliver De Volpi of McGill University.